buy speakers of ebay or onlinecarstereo.com?

usenet4life
10+ year member

gta, on
I am kind of suspicious, the infinity 6010cs at my local shop cost 250 yet online they cost slightly over 100. Are these fake or used or what?

But 150 in savings is still a lot so I am still leaning towards buying them of onlinecarstereo.com (one of the few that ship to canada) or maybe ebay.

But I'll probably have to pay duty too, and shipping, so maybe like $100 in savings. Anyoe buy them of ebay? The seller reviews are like 97.3%.

yeah kinda a gamble... just read thier return policy very well...

u could get some that work perfectly forever, or u could get some that break next week and then you gotta pay shipping and a $35 fee to send them back and wait 6-8 weeks... who knows lol

not authorized therefore you do not receive any factory warranty if the equipment is defectgive

who needs a factory warranty when, onlinecarstero.com offers there own 1 year warranty.. read below.... (taken from site)

Terms & Conditions

All products sold by OnlineCarStereo.Com are new, first quality (never seconds) brand name merchandise. We do offer factory reconditioned items, the condition of those items are marked as factory reconditioned and they all offer a limited warrenty.

OnlineCarStereo.Com will honor a full one year limited warranty on all brand new items.

All warranty claims must be made through OnlineCarStereo.Com customer service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact OnlineCarStereo.Com either by e-mail customerservice@onlinecarstereo.com, or by phone 888-615-5663, 310-360-8830 for disposition.

OCS honors their warranty. I doubt any eBay dealer will. Ikessound doesnt. They screw you out of your money. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

usenet4life

10+ year member
usenet4life
gta, on
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from