Calling out @Hertz Mafia

This dude can't break a 150 and is trying to bet 900$.Send you money to a nuteral party. It's mine bro. Hertz can't do a 155 in the kick.
All my scores are on dash. You lost the bet and trying everything to not look bad. Say whatever u gotta say to make your self feel better. My c pillar is louder then your b pillar. Always will be

Your level?! Lmao.....Ya I seen your recent wall build and broken sub already. What exactly level would you call that?
See, my **** still works, far less $$ than what you spent already.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif his level. Drive a Kia

All my scores are on dash. You lost the bet and trying everything to not look bad. Say whatever u gotta say to make your self feel better. My c pillar is louder then your b pillar. Always will be
Your a joke bro. You not even loud. The money you have tied up your system *****. When I went to that when I went to that last show they had a when I went to that last show they had a guy with 4 PSI 15 level fives in a blow through that was louder than you..

He's louder than you Mr broken sub.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Your a joke bro. You not even loud. The money you have tied up your system *****. When I went to that when I went to that last show they had a when I went to that last show they had a guy with 4 PSI 15 level fives in a blow through that was louder than you..
Wtf?! Are you talking like a 5 yr old lmao

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Lmao he seen a guy louder then me at a show.... umm ok? Wtf does that have to do with anything

So a guy had a blow through and was louder...
Lets just say he had a 6th or a 4th order, comparing to a flat wall..

You are very slow my bro..

The cringe on this thread is fatal, you obviously have nothing to show but continue to give a show.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From the looks of this s h i t show of a thread neither can you.
Hope your not talking about me. I’m legit. People already chimed in and said they heard my truck in person. It’s legit. I’ve posted my score like 2years ago. It’s legit. The only reason this is a shlt show is because all your guys keep it going.

Not for long.

Subs not broken. The cones are light af and aren't strong as others I've used.. tradeoffs..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.