Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Yeah...was basically a shell then slide the sub baffle back and forth until I got the desired result then Kreg jigged It in to place then used steel L brackets and lag bolts to further secure it...started out as 11 cuft net....it's at about 13.8 cuft net now
them ******* lag-bolts don't play. lol

once i get the tuning im gonna use lag-bolts and loctite to secure the 3x3 angle so i can drill and tap um to secure the ports for easy removal. only downfall is when the SPL port is installed you will see the actual 3x3 angle that secures the daily port but i highly doubt it makes any difference so i can live with it..

Umm no. Air gaps all over so he has caulk all over ever seem heavy which means his cuts weren’t straight at all.. metal L brackets on the port wall because it’s built weak.. then that divider in the port is longer then the port and goes into the enclosure. It’s a very very poorly built wall. You can tell by looking at it. I’m not a super good wood worker but damnnn. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif after all the crap he talks about how good he is at everything and then he makes this thread. Epic fail
Them angle brackets lol....why didn't he put them around the corner so they couldn't be seen?! Never seen a wall using L brackets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif He might lose db's.

even if he does meter he'll try and hide the score if it's too low because he's too much of a ***** to admit he's wrong like a man

I've never seen someone who enjoys talking **** so much and does literally nothing to back it up

Where’s my money? I won the bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
***** you ain't man enough to put up money. you go to a show and get a certified run.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Them angle brackets lol....why didn't he put them around the corner so they couldn't be seen?! Never seen a wall using L brackets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif He might lose db's.
you nd buttboy are too stupid to understand it for testing. side bet for 50 bucks? bro ***.

even if he does meter he'll try and hide the score if it's too low because he's too much of a ***** to admit he's wrong like a man
I've never seen someone who enjoys talking **** so much and does literally nothing to back it up
my score will be posted on the termpro website. how do you hide that?

Bump.

Waiting to see some numbers posted.

movie-time-movie-theater-watching-michael-jackson-gif-3579864

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.