Calling out @Hertz Mafia

USPS lost my stuff. Not my fault.Pay up for what. You never found the post and never will. Lol
I'm not talking about that bet, your brain is so fucked up on **** that you cant keep single thoughts together

I dont gain much in kick. My headrest score is even lower than sealed by about 1db. I just build for sealed. Whatever it happens to do in other orgs, it does

I dont gain much in kick. My headrest score is even lower than sealed by about 1db. I just build for sealed. Whatever it happens to do in other orgs, it does
generally i just build it and try different things until it sounds good. and every time it meters less than ideal but does better at the headrest. every car i sat in that actually meters good generally doesn't sound loud at all until you stick your head where that meter goes. lol

dqhdv.jpg

I’d be willing to put 500$ on it you can’t wven get a 156 lol. Or writhing 2 dB of Nate. But we will never really see your scores. Excuse after excuse. Give the man his money you bum. You called him out and I’ve seen that score in person it’s legit. You just salty nobody likes you

Wuuuuuut ? Just checking in to see scores ? Really bro still nothing ? I am on neither side here and just wanted to see your scores, but it really seems like you probably didn’t meter to well and you putting us off till you can rebuild for a better score. It’s ok man progress not perfection but you still should have posted your lower scores so we could see your improvement. But you are lucky hertz didn’t take your bet or you would have a low wallet to match you scores lol. Can’t imagine trying to compete without a meter ? Do you just guess when you change things and hope it’s better? Hell I don’t even compete and even I bought a meter just for comparing things and your self proclaimed rich guy making bank and I am old and had to buy it with my social security lol

dqhdv.jpg

I’d be willing to put 500$ on it you can’t wven get a 156 lol. Or writhing 2 dB of Nate. But we will never really see your scores. Excuse after excuse. Give the man his money you bum. You called him out and I’ve seen that score in person it’s legit. You just salty nobody likes you
He's welcome to post an official score. I have no problem with that. You giving me 2db? Wtf? Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.