Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Dlcktaker called me outSaid we go by my rules

He knew my best score is 158.6db dash window down

He knew my score is 156.8db sealed on dash

Dlcktaker says now there’s no way I’m that loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Dlcktaker won’t post any of his scores because he found out he can’t even break a 150db

Dlcktaker won’t pay me the money we bet

Dlcktaker will try now try and say prove it, prove it,prove it. You called me out. My scores have been posted for years as my build is like 3yrs old now. I have nothing to hide and never did.

Just pay me my money already. It’s bad enough EVERYONE knows your not a man of your word. Your a little boy stuck in a fat slobs body. You lost fair and square and you still can’t even admit it.

And let’s not forget dlcktaker said he can do 162db easy with two 18s in a Bpillar... he also said he can do 155db+ from 25hz-50hz and we still haven’t seen anything from him besides some pics of a horrible built wall
No. You never took **** and you NEVER had an offical score. You still scared..

You lie more than anyone I know.

You too scared to take the bet. I'm going to take your little fuckboys money.

We bet $500... it’s been weeks and he still hasn’t posted a score... I win. He shouldn’t have called me out if he wasn’t ready.
You a f****** liar dude you didn't bet s*** you too f****** scared to bet anything you are a little b**** dude..

You never agree to do any anything worth of f*** you too scared to go and get an official reading at a show you too scared to send you money to a neutral party and you too scared to bet even 250$. You a punk.

Did you actually bet? I remember you kept saying you didnt want to.
He's a joke. I know where the m*********** hits but I'm not going to f****** post it until this m*********** puts his money up cuz he got say oh I never took the bit once he sees I whiped his f****** ***

The bet now is I gotta get 2db within nate and 2db higher the lbettes. 500$. I'll have numbers when the show comes around and. Will only accept a number from a sanctioned event

Bro you are retawded for real. Where did I say you had to be 2 dB higher than me???? I’m no walled two x18s on two twisted 1.8ks tuned to 28. Not competing bro. I hate when your prescriptions get refilled

Bro you are retawded for real. Where did I say you had to be 2 dB higher than me???? I’m no walled two x18s on two twisted 1.8ks tuned to 28. Not competing bro. I hate when your prescriptions get refilled
I figured it's be fun. How much you want 4? But I'm down for the 2db within. I'll sandbag and take more moneies. Lol

What is you name. I see plenty of names.Usps *****. At least I got my battery.
Jon Amirault

Thought everyone knew I was Jon. The only other Jon is from Canada and would have been easy to sort out who is who by process of elimination where the events were.

Early season numbers I had a couple subs with burnt tinsels and my arm was too mangled to do much last year.

FYI we meter sealed at the dash DB Drag style (you can see the rules on the NADBL site if you care).

I will have some much bigger numbers this year once I get another amp in there.

Jon Amirault
Thought everyone knew I was Jon. The only other Jon is from Canada and would have been easy to sort out who is who by process of elimination where the events were.

Early season numbers I had a couple subs with burnt tinsels and my arm was too mangled to do much last year.

FYI we meter sealed at the dash DB Drag style (you can see the rules on the NADBL site if you care).

I will have some much bigger numbers this year once I get another amp in there.
Told you months ago I didn't know you.

The last time I competed was over 10 years ago nobody still in the game that I know that competed at that time otherwise they would know who I am if they were from around here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.