Calling out @Hertz Mafia

The only thing that sad is papermaker. Literally the biggest poser ever, but the sad part is he really thinks he’s better then everyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

So you sold your amp?Bets don’t really get an unlimited timeframe and you can switch or add as much gear as you want kind of rule
In a few weeks it will be. I think I'll get a bass 12k or maybe a 15k. I'll post the score before I take the amp out though.

He never posted an offical score he has no offical score.He never took the bet. He still hasn't.
Dude your dumb...he's posted the same score over and over again between here and CACO. What needs to be official???? It's a score isn't? That's what you wanna see.....but still isn't good enough for ya. At least he posted a score, even if it was a few tenths below normal. You haven't posted a single score.

Dude your dumb...he's posted the same score over and over again between here and CACO. What needs to be official???? It's a score isn't? That's what you wanna see.....but still isn't good enough for ya. At least he posted a score, even if it was a few tenths below normal. You haven't posted a single score.
Yes. They have competitions for this reason. It's a no branier. Fact is I don't believe him.

He never posted an offical score he has no offical score.He never took the bet. He still hasn't.

Bro. Let me explain this so you can understand. I don’t compete, I have a window line box on maybe 4-4.5k, and tuned to 28. I threw up a pic because you ain’t the only one getting money you lame. Instead of talking smack on a forum I’ve been working on my car. As long as your girlfriend likes when I give her a hair trick I don’t care what I meter. I want a truck that’s loud yet clean. Working on doing some un 10 kicks now. Nate’s score is legit. I’ve been in that truck. I don’t even have my system installed or finished lmao. Box is gonna be Miami hurricane themed. Taking my time and going for cleeeeean. May be using a bunch of pergo to do hard wood floors in my truck before I finish my build.

iqh0tw.jpg

vep0mg.jpg

w8npjs.jpg

136 sounds like a Park & Pound #
Yes, it's a db4 PnP score, done on 6300w clamped power.

I will be at the Mini Truck Nats this weekend. Maggie Valley,NC. Well, for sure I'll be there on Sunday. I should have an SPL score Sunday too. Just not sure where I want to run the new build. Won't have it completely finished until Saturday night. I Haven't decided if I'm going to run M4 and take it easy on the new subs, or M5/RAD X and just send it ( around 4k clamped power per sub) .....

So you the 2 shocker 18s on the 4k? I sold tge vo. I'm go with a bass 12k or maybe 15k..
I've been running 4 15s for a few years now. Yes, that 4K amp. I suspect 2 18s would be louder since they'd allow me a lot more port area, but I need to play music.

I'm on my phone.
Any phone browser also has a search for text function. In Chrome click the drop down menu and use "find on page". I don't even phone post and I know how to operate that.

Yes. They have competitions for this reason. It's a no branier. Fact is I don't believe him.
Stalling for time, backpedaling. Seriously, if you have time to shitpost here you have time to take care of all the stuff with your build that you're using as an excuse to not show us any numbers.

IMO, if you're going to actually make a bet on scores, it needs to be at an official event, in the same format, ie ... sealed on glass, at the headrest meca style, or in the kick Usaci style. 30 sec peak hold burp, 30 sec avg on music, ect ....

IMO, if you're going to actually make a bet on scores, it needs to be at an official event, in the same format, ie ... sealed on glass, at the headrest meca style, or in the kick Usaci style. 30 sec peak hold burp, 30 sec avg on music, ect ....
Really we don't even need a bet and rules. Hertz is kind of a douche but he hasn't had a track record of making things up and I'm confident he could do the same numbers he has claimed give or take a few tenths depending on the meter and the weather. His claims line up with his equipment, vehicle, and the fact that someone with a lot of big builds under their belt did the work for/with him.

OP on the other hand has bragged endlessly and the ONLY number we have seen that could be attributed to him without much doubt is 147 and some change. Now if OP delivers something within half a dB of Hertz I'd say Hertz needs to get out to a proper show to back up his past results for the sake of shutting up OP, but right now it looks just like OP is stalling for time because he knows he has an embarrassing number.

Bro. Let me explain this so you can understand. I don’t compete, I have a window line box on maybe 4-4.5k, and tuned to 28. I threw up a pic because you ain’t the only one getting money you lame. Instead of talking smack on a forum I’ve been working on my car. As long as your girlfriend likes when I give her a hair trick I don’t care what I meter. I want a truck that’s loud yet clean. Working on doing some un 10 kicks now. Nate’s score is legit. I’ve been in that truck. I don’t even have my system installed or finished lmao. Box is gonna be Miami hurricane themed. Taking my time and going for cleeeeean. May be using a bunch of pergo to do hard wood floors in my truck before I finish my build.
iqh0tw.jpg

vep0mg.jpg

w8npjs.jpg
looks good smalls. why not? its fun and gives you drive! i'm sure you low 150s..

Really we don't even need a bet and rules. Hertz is kind of a douche but he hasn't had a track record of making things up and I'm confident he could do the same numbers he has claimed give or take a few tenths depending on the meter and the weather. His claims line up with his equipment, vehicle, and the fact that someone with a lot of big builds under their belt did the work for/with him.
OP on the other hand has bragged endlessly and the ONLY number we have seen that could be attributed to him without much doubt is 147 and some change. Now if OP delivers something within half a dB of Hertz I'd say Hertz needs to get out to a proper show to back up his past results for the sake of shutting up OP, but right now it looks just like OP is stalling for time because he knows he has an embarrassing number.
if id loose i loose. i haven't had the time. wonder why i haven't been on? WORK. i'm on vacation next week. i'm try to get this roof fixed again. if betts wants to bet his 500 as soon as i can get in-touch with the local judge and he has time i will show a few scores. 40 45 50 55 and the peak score.

it ***** that the shows are 400+ miles from me and too boot they not even the format that is local. scrapping the coast is in a few months by then ill have atleast 15kw. you can say what you want. i had 4 15s back in 07 that would compete with pretty much any-ones system here. i showed the video several times.

the 147 is from the trunk off one 15 tuned to 32 or so with a 3500. i missed the show i worked from 10 am to 700 PM drove a hour to the show. they stopped registration and shut demos down at 9.

that is my only wish. he has more power 2x the cone area 2 more alternators and 3 more batteries. he CAN'T LOOSE..

I've been running 4 15s for a few years now. Yes, that 4K amp. I suspect 2 18s would be louder since they'd allow me a lot more port area, but I need to play music.

Any phone browser also has a search for text function. In Chrome click the drop down menu and use "find on page". I don't even phone post and I know how to operate that.

Stalling for time, backpedaling. Seriously, if you have time to shitpost here you have time to take care of all the stuff with your build that you're using as an excuse to not show us any numbers.
did i post much from Friday to Sunday? once or twice when i was shitting. its pretty much done for now. i'm gonna buy a meter but i might be in the process of changing jobs. its taking longer than expected but i plan on going to finals. you will be able to track my every score. i need to do some tinkering to get my phase correct. box is not deep of wide. my phase isn't terrible but i can tell i need to do somethings to try and help. right now im saving up to buy one or hte other a yukon Denali or navigator. something i can get cash and fairly cheap..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.