Calling out @Hertz Mafia

I dont think he ever agreed to go do a new score. All indications were that his old score was the benchmark.

Although I agree, both scores should be sanctioned

I dont think he ever agreed to go do a new score. All indications were that his old score was the benchmark.
Although I agree, both scores should be sanctioned
no. i told him its gotta be offical. put the meter anywhere ya want. here we have meca and usaci but i can do what i want in usaci so even if his does db drag i can do that.

lol. Hertz had just as long to go and get an official score. still nothing.
No bias ...yet you called him out, If I wasn't competing I wouldn't waste my time or money to get an quote/unquote official score. Until the one calling me out did so, and most importantly I think he just enjoys troll as much as you do....

tones about 48 or 50hz. not alot of movment look the windshield. thatst mid to high 150s.. it rips the car apart tuned to 36 thats tuned to around 42.just playing with the tuning.

If there is no score after the 19th, this thread should be closed
No because papermaker the dicktaker will cry and whine about it oh no gimme one or 2 more weeks....I'll get something...........when he's had plenty of time to get his so called easy 160 db wall built.

No because papermaker the dicktaker will cry and whine about it oh no gimme one or 2 more weeks....I'll get something...........when he's had plenty of time to get his so called easy 160 db wall built.
Papermaker said 162db is EASY WOTH TWO 18s in a Bpillar. He has plenty of power. Should be doing 160s+ no problem with all his knowledge

0ZOxwU0.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.