can anyone confirm this?

ccab
10+ year member

For The Horde!
so let me get this straight.. I can hook up my 4 gauge wire with the ring terminal to the positive battery AND right in front of that I can also put a 0 gauge ring terminal right in front of it with the 0 gauge wire and bolt them both together to the positive terminal on the battery?

ya man i got like 4 different ones going to my terminal.some people got more.
yeah..sorry im dumb..i already knew the answer..all i have to do is stick the 4 gauge i already have in 1 slot and the 0 gauge for big 3 in other slot and then bolt it down to the battery..lol:)

yeah..sorry im dumb..i already knew the answer..all i have to do is stick the 4 gauge i already have in 1 slot and the 0 gauge for big 3 in other slot and then bolt it down to the battery..lol:)
Or bolt it down to the same spot it DOES NOT matter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif As long as positive is with positive and negative with negative

Or bolt it down to the same spot it DOES NOT matter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif As long as positive is with positive and negative with negative
well why and the hell would people get battery terminals if you can just connect them right next to each other naked on the battery positive?

well why and the hell would people get battery terminals if you can just connect them right next to each other naked on the battery positive?
Because people like the LOOK of battery terminals like I do. And makes things easier when disconnecting things too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.