Can anyone help ?

southport2014
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I need some help with my Door Speaker install.

I just gotten a 2002 ford explorer xlt a couple days ago and want to put a system in it.

Online it says it will fit 5x7 and 6x8 Door speakers.

I cant find any good door speaker that are In these sizes. Can you all help?

Should I Try to find a adapter so I can do 6.5s or what?

Also should I put components in front in back or just front and then run coaxials in rear.

I already have a decent 4 channel I got a brand new kicker 650.4 for 150 dollars a couple months ago but should I do comps in front and coax in back and how would I wire up the tweeters that come with the comp

Depending on budget, I'd get a decent pair iof decent components for the front, worry about rears later.

Either run the tweeters active or just wire them with the crossovers that come with them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.