Can anyone recommend a good box builder?

Participant count
  • Participant list

912dawg

I PM'd @CSCStang on the 20th. He told me he wasn't taking any new orders because of his shoulder. He then publicly posted on the forum that he would still be able to help with box design and cut sheets. When I read that, I PM'd him about it. I think I could build it if he could handle the design and cut sheets. I believe that was on the 21st, and I still haven't heard from him. So, on the 26th I PM'd @cherryman about building me one, and have still not heard from him. Can anyone recommend another good custom builder? I need a ported enclosure for 2 Sundown SA-8's that will go under the rear seat in my 2012 Chevy Silverado crewcab. I'm still new here, so any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks

[quote name='912dawg']I PM'd @CSCStang on the 20th. He told me he wasn't taking any new orders because of his shoulder. He then publicly posted on the forum that he would still be able to help with box design and cut sheets. When I read that, I PM'd him about it. I think I could build it if he could handle the design and cut sheets. I believe that was on the 21st, and I still haven't heard from him. So, on the 26th I PM'd @cherryman about building me one, and have still not heard from him. Can anyone recommend another good custom builder? I need a ported enclosure for 2 Sundown SA-8's that will go under the rear seat in my 2012 Chevy Silverado crewcab. I'm still new here, so any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks
Apologies sincerely. Been crazy for me just trying to finish current orders and I've missed replies to a few others as well. Lmk if Robert hooks you up.
Somehow messed this reply up too. Smh.

No worries man. I know you're going through a lot with your shoulder, plus Christmas chaos. I completely understand. I just figured you had too much going on to start on something else. I appreciate you getting back to me and again, I hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery and recovery.

No worries man. I know you're going through a lot with your shoulder, plus Christmas chaos. I completely understand. I just figured you had too much going on to start on something else. I appreciate you getting back to me and again, I hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery and recovery.
Me too man. Gotta get back to building asap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.