Can i use this wire Need To KNow ASAP

B/O/P do share many things. But they are NOT the same, if they were, a 403would be called a Buick Oldsmobile Pontiac 403. The fact is(look it up) that it is an Olds 403. That is not that hard to understand..........is it?
Look up 4 posts... thats what he means. He being a smartas s

Listen to cx-7heaven and he will convince you his car is fast and that his whack azz system is loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Im just trying to figure out where I mentioned anything about my system being loud, or louder than anybody elses? It's not setup for spl comps.

And my car is fast enough, we can bench race all day long for all I care. I know that your f ucked up POS suburban couldnt touch my car on any pavement. Before you say it, no I will not go offroad against you, and your a dumb ass for even thinking it

holly **** i leave with 2 pages come back and its 7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif well after reading some i guess since were talking about motors i just bought a 350 crate from GM to put in my 87 silverado and cx7 i see you live in Ga if you have heard of Lanier Technical College am going there to get it automotive degree. Built my 63 from frame up and enjoyed most of it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.