Can someone clear this up for me? 2nd Battery question!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
The main thing is that the resting voltage of both is relatively close. The stronger battery will try to charge the weaker one when your vehicle is off.

The main thing is that the resting voltage of both is relatively close. The stronger battery will try to charge the weaker one when your vehicle is off.
this is true but you must also use the same type of battery ie .. agm ,wet cell

i had mine mixed time and time again, and never had a problem with mixed batts. i mean now i dont because i dont have a battery under the hood at all. i have my truck ran off the rear batt bank until i get a good battery to go under the hood because my other one took a sh1t.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.