Can someone show me pics of audio installations that are more or less hidden?

KingDiamond
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a 2005 Mazda 3 hatchback and currently have a 10-inch box sitting in behind the passenger seat in the back of the car. I want to utilize the spare tire area for a sub box and all the audio gear and build a new floor that replaces the current compartment floor in the hatchback area. I need the subwoofer and amps to be sort of hidden so that they don't get damaged when I transport items. I work as a computer technician and I'm always lugging around towers and monitors and sometimes big PA speakers and I don't want to damage my subwoofer.

The sub I'm using is an Image Dynamics IDQ10v2. I might switch it out for an IDQ12 with the new build.

The point of this thread is I need pictures of trunk or hatchback setups that are hidden like this because I'm trying to get ideas on how to build this. I want to do it once and do it right. So if you guys could point me to some good pictures like this then I would appreciate it. Thanks.

E8215W1M11905P7C.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.