Can we say , OWNED?

I beg to differ. Notice the nitrous tank in the trunk of the cobra?I'll bet money his listed HP number is without that spray. I have a feeling it's a 250 hp shot. on top of the 650+ rwhp he's packin
i thought it was a fuel cell? it has been a while since i have seen the video.

I love the new vette though, and I am well aware a stock c6 will **** on a porsche 911 - I have seen the race in person between a c5 stock and a porsche 911 stock - the c5 beat it so no doubt the c6 will **** on it. Now... a new z06 will rape a porsche 911 turbo, which costs more than twice as much
by any chance was stevie wonder driving the porsche you saw racing?

oh, by the way, the corvette c6 is on the left, porsche 911 on the right

Acceleration

sec to mph

0-30 mph 1.8 1.5

0-40 mph 2.5 2.2

0-50 mph 3.5 3.2

0-60 mph 4.4 4.2

I think the corvettes look nicer. The z06 would be able to handle a 911, i dunno about the turbo though.

Im sorry if this has been covered, i haven't read all the posts on this thread.

is that mustang really a 2.2L? 1, it really doesnt sound like a 2.2L, and 2, It looks to me like it has two heads, making it a v4???

can someone clarify.

thanks

Im sorry if this has been covered, i haven't read all the posts on this thread.is that mustang really a 2.2L? 1, it really doesnt sound like a 2.2L, and 2, It looks to me like it has two heads, making it a v4???

can someone clarify.

thanks
I have no facking clue why it says 2.2L....

that engine looked like what I was assuming - the stock engine with alot of mods

if that's the case it's a 4.6L dohc supercharged.

and to whoever said the c5 vette would lose to a porsche 911....

I cant count how many times I've seen this race - my friend drives his dad's 911, my other friend drives his brother's c5. Every time, the c5 takes him to school.

How many times have people said this already: what looks good on paper doesnt always translate to real world performance?

The usual race is the 50mph roll, race up to 100 mph, but I've seen them go at it from a standstill - either way the vette took him out.

As for the new z06 vs a porsche twin turbo...... the porsche would kill the z06 off a stoplight if that's what you're insinuating... The porsche's awd would make sure of that. As for anything else - just plain no. The new z06 will mop the floor with the porsche down a 1/4 mile, or even from a roll on the highway.

and to whoever said the c5 vette would lose to a porsche 911....
I cant count how many times I've seen this race - my friend drives his dad's 911, my other friend drives his brother's c5. Every time, the c5 takes him to school.

How many times have people said this already: what looks good on paper doesnt always translate to real world performance?
right it doesnt always translate into real world performance because 90% of the people who own these cars cant drive them.

thats really interesting, cause everything ive EVER read about typhoons and syclones states that they are RWD. i suppose i could be just missinformed...

WOW you're fuking retarded..

awd in a typhonn? i dont think so
You actually knowing what you're talking about? I dont think so.

Maybe you shouldnt talk out your fuking ass about **** you got no clue about so you dont look so fuking ignorant you stupid fuking piece of ****.

http://www.turbobuick.com

go there and tell them the SY/TY's only came in RWD...

Please stop talking, just do us all a big favor..

Yes some Typhoons had AWD Typhoon And the fastes trucks are Diesel
EVERY SY/TY had AWD...

As for most SY/TY's nowadays...there are very few around, and even much less that actually run right.

The intercooler design on these cars was a horrible design, and they are very very finicky to keep running right. They do make more power than GN's but they are much harder to keep in tune, and to mod they dont respond as well.

Its just a matter of knowing what you have, and taking advantage of it.

right it doesnt always translate into real world performance because 90% of the people who own these cars cant drive them.
my friend driving the stock c5 that I was referring to........

his father owns cartek. I promise you he can drive.

my other friend who drives the porsche.... well he has no claim to fame, just that his daddy taught him well, and I promise you he can drive too.

we're not talking worthless morons who cant make use of the car as it was intended....... I'm just telling you that in the real world - you'll find alot of figures are very very understated... and some are overstated......

any person who has driven a corvette will tell you it's very underrated - it can do what magazines and ads claim... with a decent driver - if you've got some skill behind the wheel you can pull faster times than listed.

the porsche on the other hand - I just dont know... not enough experience, but I'll venture an educated guess based on what i've seen thusfar: the engine isnt grossly underrated like the c5 was.

edit: marley back me up on this one... you chevy loving s1ut

stock c5 vette > porsche 911 in 0-60 and 1/4 mile - assuming equal skill for drivers.

edit2: just noticed your thing says svt mustang guy - gives me a different perspective. Dont get the wrong idea tho, I'm not trying to be a dumbass about this whole thing, I just have seen with my own 2 eyes that the vette always wins in a straight line.

WOW you're fuking retarded..

You actually knowing what you're talking about? I dont think so.

Maybe you shouldnt talk out your fuking ass about **** you got no clue about so you dont look so fuking ignorant you stupid fuking piece of ****.

http://www.turbobuick.com

go there and tell them the SY/TY's only came in RWD...

Please stop talking, just do us all a big favor..

EVERY SY/TY had AWD...

As for most SY/TY's nowadays...there are very few around, and even much less that actually run right.

The intercooler design on these cars was a horrible design, and they are very very finicky to keep running right. They do make more power than GN's but they are much harder to keep in tune, and to mod they dont respond as well.

Its just a matter of knowing what you have, and taking advantage of it.
why dont you comprehend my fukin posts you cocksucker! if you actually read them youll see that i said "i must just be misinformed". next time read what i wrote and save yourself the embarassment...dumbass!

why dont you comprehend my fukin posts you cocksucker! if you actually read them youll see that i said "i must just be misinformed". next time read what i wrote and save yourself the embarassment...dumbass!
Embarassed?Im not the one talking out his ass man. Dont make comments about cars with such confidence if you dont know youre ****

my friend driving the stock c5 that I was referring to........ his father owns cartek. I promise you he can drive.

my other friend who drives the porsche.... well he has no claim to fame, just that his daddy taught him well, and I promise you he can drive too.

we're not talking worthless morons who cant make use of the car as it was intended....... I'm just telling you that in the real world - you'll find alot of figures are very very understated... and some are overstated......

any person who has driven a corvette will tell you it's very underrated - it can do what magazines and ads claim... with a decent driver - if you've got some skill behind the wheel you can pull faster times than listed.

the porsche on the other hand - I just dont know... not enough experience, but I'll venture an educated guess based on what i've seen thusfar: the engine isnt grossly underrated like the c5 was.

edit: marley back me up on this one... you chevy loving s1ut

stock c5 vette > porsche 911 in 0-60 and 1/4 mile - assuming equal skill for drivers.

edit2: just noticed your thing says svt mustang guy - gives me a different perspective. Dont get the wrong idea tho, I'm not trying to be a dumbass about this whole thing, I just have seen with my own 2 eyes that the vette always wins in a straight line.
The C5 will destroy a 911 in a 1/4. The new 911 S, which has more hp, runs along w/ the stock C6. The old C5 was faster than the old 911. They were pretty close in weight, and the hp/tq was in favor of the C5...

Just take a look at some comparos that some mag's have done...with 2 good drivers, the C5 will win.

I agree with you you blue bleeding s1ut

Embarassed?Im not the one talking out his ass man. Dont make comments about cars with such confidence if you dont know youre ****
i didnt make any "confident" comments. you truly must be mentally retarded. you cant even read. now go on your way with your tail between your legs you little b!tch.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif d*mn guys

marleyskater420

Not every SY/TY had AWD some where RWD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mattmcss

10+ year member
Shake that laffy taffy
mattmcss
Twin Cities
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date