cant hear my highs anymore -- need new mids/highs

Participant count
  • Participant list

g0t-milk
10+ year member

I AM Teh Burgar KING!
ok i need to get some new coaxials. i cant get components because 1.) theyre to expensive for me atm, 2.) i dont have the time/skill to custom build fiberglass in my doors to hold the 6's and tweets, 3.) dont have the money to buy kickpods either. SOOOOO... i just need good coaxials, which i will amplify. what are some good coax's on a low budget? i was going to get some infinity 3.5 2ways and infinity 6x9 3ways. not sure which brand but all in all it was like 130-140 for them all. infinity makes good mids and highs, right? never heard them myself. also which amp could you recommend. i dont need them to be screamingly loud, just loud enough so i can hear them over my bass.

cant hear your highs with only 400 watts going to your subs? errrmmm...
umm yes. its only 400watts but i gurantee you its loud. ill get i metered and show vids/pics of the results. i belive its because i have some low end, POS, walmart pioneer coaxials powered by the HU. but yea, 400watts can be loud. have you not seen the great 12" challenge? there were subs on there on 500 watts that were louder than setups on 1000+ --. but yes its loud enough to drown out my highs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.