car amp repair man.....

I'm waiting to see someone start a thread about how often the site is down!..I'll post on that one!
Oh yeah...I think it's been down about 1/2 the time I've tried accessing it within the last week. Anybody know what the problem has been?

Hey guys I just wanted everyone to know I got a text from Carl's phone.

I know some people were trying to get ahold of him.

I met him from Craigslist and then introduced him to the forum. He got a lot of business REALLY fast and fixed many amps. He is local to me so I dealt with him personally a couple times. He is a GREAT guy. He just wants to help people and loves working on electronics.

His daughter "Christina" sent me a text back from his phone. She said that they are not answering his phone and that he is in the Hospital. I had sent him a text about Jh8909's Visonik amp. He was pretty concerned because he knew Carl got done with his amp but he was not answering his phone calls.

I did not want to bother her anymore about business.

If you need to get ahold of him she said to send an email......I assume to ifixamps@yahoo.com

I hope everything works out for anyone waiting on an amp and especially hope everything works out for Carl.

Maybe we will see him post in here in the near future.

Thanks guys,

Curtis

As of today I have shipped every amp out of my dads shop that belonged to anyone else to my knowledge.If you have not gotten a email from me telling you what your tracking number is over the course of the last week and we have a amp belonging to you please contact us as soon as you can at

ifixamps@yahoo.com...Everyone who has had work done by the shop and has anything under warranty with Audio works (car audio-90 days.,..Home audio 6 months...Pro audio 1 year) your warranty is still good. If you have any warranty questions contact me(Christina) at my dads email address and we can handle it on a case by case basis.Anything we returned unrepaired over the course of the last 3 weeks we payed the return shipping and if you payed a deposit of any kind we will return it to you just send me your info.

They wont let my dad have his computer in the hospital.We are thinking he will get out in a week to 10 days.My dad has had issues with cancer for years but seems to be able to keep going.Over the course of the winter he averaged 25 to 35 amps a day for 6 months straight and he says alot of that business came from this site and he is very thankful for all everyone here did for him.

To those of you who walked away unhappy ( I think there were 6 people who didn't get their stuff fixed and my dad had it for awhile) We are all very sorry.Given the situation I couldnt no matter how hard I tried make it right for everyone.

My dad will I am sure post when he gets home....

sorry to hear this....I wish him well....

it is hard to find a good place that actually does good work... I have heard some stories about a reputable place that did some terrible work but I am not going to name them....my new amp repairman had to correct some of the work....

anyhow..I hope it turns out alright for you and your family

ok i have an old school phoenix gold zx titanium 400.2 that does not work anymore the red light inside it turns on when you give it power i love that amp best amp i have ever used so if you could fix it let me know price thanks.

hello good day i have a hifonics brutus amplifier bxi2008d which goes in protect as its switched on, apparently the audio driver board is damaged due to vibration

i would like to know where i can purchase the audio driver board please

model: SOB-002-09

i contacted hifonics but they do not stock any parts..

your help will be greatly appreciated

hello good day i have a hifonics brutus amplifier bxi2008d which goes in protect as its switched on, apparently the audio driver board is damaged due to vibration i would like to know where i can purchase the audio driver board please

model: SOB-002-09

i contacted hifonics but they do not stock any parts..

your help will be greatly appreciated
Your an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Hi, I stumbled upon this forum while I was googling around about car amps and I wanted to lend out a helping hand on car amp repairs. I own and Electronic repair business out here in NY and have been into repairing electronics since I was a kid. Business isn’t doing the best and I wanted to do some side work and put some money in my pocket since I’m in college at the moment and everything is going up in price. So I thought I would post and see if you guys would give me a chance to repair your amplifiers since many places have a large backlog.

Hi, I stumbled upon this forum while I was googling around about car amps and I wanted to lend out a helping hand on car amp repairs. I own and Electronic repair business out here in NY and have been into repairing electronics since I was a kid. Business isn’t doing the best and I wanted to do some side work and put some money in my pocket since I’m in college at the moment and everything is going up in price. So I thought I would post and see if you guys would give me a chance to repair your amplifiers since many places have a large backlog.
You're better off starting a new thread if you're serious about doing this. However I warn you, there was another amateur repairman on this board that ended up getting behind on the repairs and had several deals go sour. I'm not saying you will do this, I'm just saying you may find it difficult for people to trust you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.