Car Audio Mergers....who owns who?

I knew it would only take about 15 minutes for an Alpine fan boy to jump all over that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

I knew it would only take about 15 minutes for an Alpine fan boy to jump all over that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:
how does posting that sony did not buy alpine make anyone a fanboy? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

how does posting that sony did not buy alpine make anyone a fanboy? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Think about it. Alpine fans would rather die than know that Sony owned Alpine. Not really sure why I had to explain that.

Not to mention it was pretty much just a joke.

Think about it. Alpine fans would rather die than know that Sony owned Alpine. Not really sure why I had to explain that.
Not to mention it was pretty much just a joke.
you might be able to call them a fan boy if it were actually true. but seeing as how it was simply clearing up some wrong information that some one recieved, its hardly acting as a fanboy...

you might be able to call them a fan boy if it were actually true. but seeing as how it was simply clearing up some wrong information that some one recieved, its hardly acting as a fanboy...
It's really not important. As I stated my last post it was a joke. Also, if someone is a fanboy it wouldn't matter if it was clearing up bad info or not. My joke was relevant because the guy that jumped up to say that it wasn't true runs an Alpine deck. But whatever.

Ok...we got off sideways.... dont everybody get all self concious and butt hurt....keep posting who owns who....this was headding to be a great resource.

Don't even joke about sony buying Alpine, LOL!

Diamond Audio is now in charge of Cerwin Vega Mobile.

JL Audio is still owned by the same original owners who coined the name based on their own initials... "Jim", and "Lou". Jim is a nice guy. They use a circuit I originally suggested to them back in 1986 in one of their current amplifiers.

Don't even joke about sony buying Alpine, LOL!
Diamond Audio is now in charge of Cerwin Vega Mobile.

JL Audio is still owned by the same original owners who coined the name based on their own initials... "Jim", and "Lou". Jim is a nice guy. They use a circuit I originally suggested to them back in 1986 in one of their current amplifiers.
The first initials of company founders James Birch and Lucio Proni.

nah uh I already patented drifting
Dude...you "F" up a lot of my threads by posting B.S. in them.

I think people would like to read the thread and find something of face value inside them.

Please post if you have constructive info. Otherwise...post in "THE THREAD"

Ya ya...its a free country....its a free internet....ya ya ya....

Oh yeah.... Nice pods. (stroke, stroke, stroke,.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.