Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
So I called and talked to Car Concepts... I actually talked to a guy I know, met him at a New Year's party at my buddy's custom car shop... Turns out goofy21numbers was right. They're doing a more SQ deal. They said they'd bring out the meter, so we can still meter, but it's not going to be how it has been in the years past. It'll mainly be a somewhat "customer appreciation day". That's cool. I can respect that. But Car Wars is rad!

Bums me out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And Vmann, how do you have the enclosure faced? To the rear of the trunk? I'm curious if it would perform any better faced forward, into the cabin. It's worth a try.

And Vmann, how do you have the enclosure faced? To the rear of the trunk? I'm curious if it would perform any better faced forward, into the cabin. It's worth a try.
Indeed, I had it facing the rear, with the amp on top... No breathing room at all, still loud though. forward faceing, my car responds very well to anything. I'm sure it is going to get crazy once I get the recone. I have not tried it yet, I'd like to redo my entire false floor before I put everything back together and paint the enclosure ect. Hopefully I can finish that this weekend or somthing, but I'd like to be a little more creative then I have.

concepts says that cause there customers didn't win in spl that they were only having sql that's the last i heard
that's wack as fuck

there costomers didnt win any spl, because more then likely the customers didnt spend enough money to get loud!

i think once they see the demand we put up for spl, they will come around again.. well i hope...

allso YES! we do need to all get together for a Mini Meet, and talk about the car audio club we have going..

I honestly didnt think it would get past me, mel, thomas, and like 1-2 other people... lol

if ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS. CALL ME (p.m. me for my number) or just pm me if you have questions and dont feal like calling me.. lol

and allso, most of the time you can get ahould of me in the shout box over at Utahhhondas.net

I know that people have stuff going on for the 4th but it would be a good time to meet up at the cache valley cruise in (it's a car show and cruise)in logan seth said he's down to come up. Anyone else?

I know that people have stuff going on for the 4th but it would be a good time to meet up at the cache valley cruise in (it's a car show and cruise)in logan seth said he's down to come up. Anyone else?
allright we still need to clear it with the owner, but me and jeremy plan on loading up the laptop with the Term Lab Software. he sould's like he is willing to do it allong with me.

so we can get the mic. but in order to make this something the owner would be willing to let us use this we need to make it worth it for him, so we are going to have to charge, we where thinking of doing a bass race, and a spl comp.

40.00 for 2 runs spl, and 2 runs bass race. 10.00 for every time you want to get on the mic after.

allso we will need to find out how many people are willing to particeapte, so we can make the owner relize what he has on his hands, and then possibly, more SPL comps in the future, for cheeper, and possibly for point's in DB Drag and ect..

any input would be great as for this would be the first DBDrag i have ever put on.

allso i feal that since me, mel, and every one else is pretty nice humble guys we should all feal right at home and have a jolly good time.

hey cameron, how the hell did you manage that? that ***** bro, u got a recone on the way?

and to the rest of the utah car club, i'm in rock springs, wyo, just a couple hours away =)

cool cool this weekend is the largest car show in Ut. 2,3,4 about 2hrs north of SLC in logan. If you come up to it give me a call. some of the others might make it up also prob. 2-3of them anyways

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date