CarToys Lewisville,Tx

Johnny Drama
5,000+ posts

Banned
Dramaville
Even though the prices are great when buying retail, this stores knowledge and customer servise made up for it. I have purchased many things from them. Mose of the installers and inside employees know their stuff. The installers are even kind enough to help and give ideas to others that may not have bought anything from them.

My most recent purchase from them is an Eclipse 8053 which I got for $324 and some change. Free install. They let me in the shop area to "supervise" the install. They did a fabulous job on the install, couldnt have done it better myself.

There was another gentlemen in there getting an alarm, subs, and amp installed. He was asking many questions that most of the BB boys would BS you on. To my surprise they answered him in a very intellegent manner.

I WILL be shopping there in the future.

yeah i second that i had to get my cd player reinstalled there and they let me watch them install it back in the day very nice and helpful people. and give me free harness. cause mine was short.

i like that shop, but when i went in to get some PIAA driving lights, they gave me the wrong kind, so i had to go back up there, and the correct bulbs were more expensive, i was hoping they would give them to me for the same price for the hassle... still great store

Yeah, I went in he other day and the guy that was checking out my truck said..."Nice CDT's"

I thought it was pretty cool he knew about the different CDT lines.

I believe car toys has a "class" that they take, i recall something about it on their website. But yes, they are professional, the one here by north east mall is great too. I would trust them with any install, plus they arent some little store that looks like crap.

X2 I got them to do my tint sub amp and deck install and they did a great job and threw in a bunch of free parts for my deck. Nice people and close.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Drama

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Drama
Dramaville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies