Need someone to help me install my stuff, south florida, will pay

Participant count
  • Participant list

mysilver02alty
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Im in Broward County. Looking to do some stuff. I can do alot of this stuff up to a certain point, but i need some help finishing it off. And some of this stuff i wont be able to do any of it.

Help installing an eq. or processor under head unit if possible.

Ipod adaptor

Help finishing components install

Install horns under dash

Big 3 upgrade

A little help with installing a battery

Run pretty much all new wiring for speakers

Alarm install

Help deadening rear deck with expandable foam

I have most of the equipment now, but will get the rest by the time we install it. Not sure how long this will take us to do or how much to offer.

Hit me up on AIM or PM me and we can work out details. Would like to do this around the beginning to middle of April

not sure where in broward you're located but autodreams will take care of you. its on wiles just east of riverside, but the only downside is they are expensiveee with first time customers

not sure where in broward you're located but autodreams will take care of you. its on wiles just east of riverside, but the only downside is they are expensiveee with first time customers
Why would they be more expensive for first time customers as they would not come back? What about Brydsomething in Palm Beach?

You live really close to me. I'm in Coconut Creek, and I think I've seen you around. I also have a smoke altima with angel eyes. I'll see if I'll have some time this weekend. Sounds like a full day install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...