cd player won't eject CD??????

well its his grandparents car and just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what could cause it or anything. I doubt his grandparents want an aftermarket unit.

well its his grandparents car and just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what could cause it or anything. I doubt his grandparents want an aftermarket unit.
eject mechanism may be jammed..or electric problem on the unit........try blowing some compressed air in the slot to see if there is crap in the mechanism

if that don't work, remove the head unit. retrive cd's, toss unit away, as stated above, and instead of buying an aftermarket unit. look for a stock replacement on ebay. i'm sure you can find them for dirt.

i actually think i have a couple stock chevrolet decks if you are interested, i havent been able to test them but you could get 2 for the price of one, lol, im sure one of them works atleast. Ive got the same kind that is in my friends camaro, so id imagine they are the same.

Otherwise, ya, id imagine the deck has shat.

What you do is,unplug it from the main wiring harness,Just wait 15 mins or what ever and plug it back in,And their u go. If not get some needle nose pliers and try to get it out,careful you could mess up the cd player,But if you get it out do the first step to reset the cd lift thing and you'll be good.(happened to me)

What you do is,unplug it from the main wiring harness,Just wait 15 mins or what ever and plug it back in,And their u go. If not get some needle nose pliers and try to get it out,careful you could mess up the cd player,But if you get it out do the first step to reset the cd lift thing and you'll be good.(happened to me)
you need a ] in your sig

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.