double din cd player with screen mirroring a link? Android auto budget

Participant count
  • Participant list

justwayne

CarAudio.com Newbie
What boss or planet audio double dins have a cd player, sd slot, usb, aux and also have screen mirroring or a-link as well as which model has android auto,carplay. I was talking to boss they said the cd players didnt have adruid auto screen mirror but the mechless no cd player ones did have screen mirroring, android.
These do have cd players but dont mention screen mirroring the one without cd player the third one does have screen mirroring thru alink. So on a budget which boss or planet audio double din cdplayer has all those features plus screen mirroring and android auto?

https://bossaudio.com/products/791489126854 this doesnt play cds but has screen mirroring the top two dont mention it

Device MirroringMirroring2-way/1-way
Connection TypeWired

Attachments

• bv9351b.jpg
    bv9351b.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 16
  • bv9395B Alink mirroring.jpg
    bv9395B Alink mirroring.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 14
If that is your budget and you need a CD player, pick one or the other.
lol ive seen them 80-160$ for the fully featured cd player double dins just looking for the ones that have a way to screen mirror to see my android phone maps or whatever other app im using. Even if the double din doesnt have android auto i can mirror it off my android phone say the torque app to read live vehicle data thru obd2 port bluetooth.

The boss ones can be had for half the price 80$ vs 160$ on the boss website i just cant find any that say "phone link" which i think means screen mirroring? Would anyone happen to know which budget boss, planet audio, power acoustik or name brand cd player double din has screen mirroring and possibly android auto.

phonelinkpoweracoustikdoubledin.jpg

Attachments

• bosselitebv755b double din 80$ amazon.png
    bosselitebv755b double din 80$ amazon.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 13
If that is your budget and you need a CD player, pick one or the other.
Someone once told me the ones on amazon for 100$ with android auto, apple carplay functioned really well but arent name brand. They have all the features the boss, planet audio have just with the android auto, carplay. I wonder how well these hold up should have screen mirror or could download the app for it as well as the torque app with bluetooth obd2 port device to read live data. This is just an example this ones around 150$ as much as a boss without android auto the ones mechless are around 90$+.

Attachments

• androidauto,carplay,cd player double din.jpg
    androidauto,carplay,cd player double din.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Check with Crutchfield:

- OR -

Really budget friendly (can't vouch for anything else):

Amazon product ASIN B091C381NX
Thanks this power acoustik which is close to name brand does say android auto as well as carplay. With android auto allows you to download other android apps, maps, screen mirror, torque app. ill look into the ones you mentioned.

This one is retail 390$ save 74% on sale 100$ it may be a valuable double din.
Amazon product ASIN B086Y1KYY6

Attachments

• androidautocarplaycdplayer power acoustik.jpg
    androidautocarplaycdplayer power acoustik.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Guys there is a reason those headunits are so cheap like the boss like the power acoustick, like those stupid chinese android head units....Reason is the quality *****!

Go with a name brand! Kenwood, Sony, JVC, Alpine. You get what you pay for!

Boss radios are bottom of the pit same with the amps they put out. Stick with the name brand list. Kenwood/JVC are the same company and you can get stuff from them for 100-200 dollars on crutchfield or soniclectronix and sonic includes all the installation stuff as well.

I would go as cheap as to look into a Sound Stream unit or Belva rather than a Boss,Acoustic and Others of the bottomless pit. Just Saying. You Deff get what you pay for these days .. Bar Nun!!

I was just questioning the boss I may go with a single disc player or media player. The boss 609uab, 625uab, 616uab, ssl ml41b, ml46b or a planet audio media player. There is a bv6658b and brgb750 60x4 boss single disc CD player I had talked with boss about. If boss is no good I was thinking the pioneer deh-s31BT single disc player Bluetooth for 86$ from Walmart. I was almost wanting to get one that had the steering wheel option as it allows use of volume buttons with access box.

I already have a dual media player but it's old doesn't have Bluetooth connect to stream from phone and the aux prong is broken. Crutchfield gives a discount on the installation parts if you order from them. I have a way to put mp3 CDs on a USB stick or SD card which maybe easier.

Last edited:
Ask sonic as well, people for some reason just go to crutchfield and sonic does everything they do and then some and has more options for makers as well. They can tell you all that same information crutchfield does.

Also try to find a radio with at least 4v preouts on it with a set for the front, rear and subwoofer.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...