CDT Audio CL-6E42

Participant count
  • Participant list

banks8604
10+ year member

E O N J
Has anyone ever tried these 3 ways?

CL-6E42 - CDT Audio 3-Way 6/4/1" Component System

They look good for the price "to me" and Im trying to find a nice set of components. I've only had experience with 2 way comps so I'm new to the 3way idea. Also how should these be placed as far as location is concerned? I really want to avoid fiberglassing if I can help it. Car is a 99 Grand Prix. I listen to mainly rap/ r&b and my goal is SQ. If anyone has another idea that wont break my pockets, post up!

thanks for the response. A local guy thats on another forum just introduced me to the eclipses. Im gonna get a demo of them real soon. I just have to get some mounting ideas now lol.

I own the cheaper cl61a with the drt 25 silk tweeter and they sound amazing im sure those will sound even better then mine. The smallest details in the music are so much more prominent and there is more depth to the music then any others speakers I have heard. I havent really heard many top of the line speakers besides my own but Im sure you cant go wrong with those. Im sure someone on here will suggest something better like the erlier poster so I could be wrong. let your ears make the decision not what everyone elses ears say lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

banks8604

10+ year member
banks8604
E O N J
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from