trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio CL69COM 6x9 Components

3 sets in stock

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2-way Components

These are a set put together as an alternative to the HD-690CFX 6x9 coaxials, which are now out of stock temporarily. This is an awesome value for a component set for the many vehicles that now come with 6x9s in the front doors. Put in a spacer and you have some big mids on the cheap.

Specifications and contents:

• 1 pair CL-69 6"x9" woofer
  • 1 pair 6x9 mesh grilles
  • 1 pair TW-25 silk dome tweeter
  • flush, surface, and angle tweeter mounting hardware
  • 1 pair HD-2500 crossovers
  • Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20,000 Hz
  • Power handling: 180W RMS
  • Impedance: 4 ohm
  • Sensitivity: 91.6 dB
  • Dimensions: 6.625" x 9.25" Ellipse (168.2 mm x 235 mm), Ellipse exclusive of mounting tabs 6" x 8.625" (152.4 mm x 219 mm)
  • Free air use mounted in the rear deck, large door, or panel
  • Mounting depth: 3.25"
  • Cone: carbon reinforced
  • Magnet weight: 30 oz.
  • Cone surround: butyl rubber
  • Voice coil: 2.0"

Price:

$199 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is paid for if you live in the Continental US

UPS Ground

All other locations require a QUOTE

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record. Many buyers have not yet left feedback.

Would like components but I'll settle with coax
I have JBL Power series 2 ohm coaxials for $75. These retail for $139. I could put together a 4" component set using CDT ES-04 mids if you can fit them. They're big for a 4".

How much would it be for a component set?
With used ES Gold mids, non-adjustable crossovers and 1" silk tweeters I am comfortable offering the set for $200. You will get a 1 year warranty. I mentioned these 4" mids are large because you will probably need to get clever to mount them in your dash. I have other mids that may fit more easily, but they will need to ship from CDT directly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.