Ceased Sub?

Sinister_kid
10+ year member

Well my buddy has diamond audio sub which he got from a buddy of his.. And i guess the story behind the sub is just one day it stopped working. I took a look at it and i tried pushing the cone down to see if i could get it to move and it wouldnt move one bit.

I take it that the sub is "ceased"? i guess you could call it that?

Is there any way to fix this?

And sort of off topic but how are Diamond audio subs mounted because i couldnt find any mounting screws on the face side of the sub?

the rubber gasket around the outside of the sub hides the screws, just lift it up to see them.

as long as the magnet didnt move, it will need a recone most likely.

Ceaser Salad?
I don't know why but this made me laugh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

way to be a dick???!??!?!?!?!? The retard[edit:you] didnt even flip the sub upside down to look where the holes are.

id rather be a dick, then to **** one... like yourself.

way to be a dick???!??!?!?!?!? The retard[edit:you] didnt even flip the sub upside down to look where the holes are.
id rather be a dick, then to **** one... like yourself.
Ya because i can flip it upside down when its in a sealed box...

Havent heard that line before.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

well if it was seized, why didnt you use some critical thinking and think of where the sub is mounted.

Could it be mounted in the cone.....no.....

could it be mounted in the rubber surround???....no...

So I wonder where else the sub could be mounted...................................................................................................

come on dude, you didn't think someone would tear you a new one, for being so ignorant?

Ya because i can flip it upside down when its in a sealed box...
Havent heard that line before.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Well if the box is sealed, it's pretty safe to say he didn't reach his hand through solid MDF to mount it.... Dumbass.

LOL. Oxymoron. Solid MDF.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.