• Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker XPL 12's w/ a ported box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subs are in great condition considering their age. Stilla little dust here or there but will clean and look close to new...They were adult owned and never abused. These saw about 200w rms each for their entire lives. They'll take a good clean 400w rms and I imagine they are pretty efficient. USA made, even has the stillwater designs logo on the magnet. Great piece of car audio history

Box was built to specs for these, and has a lighter grey carpet on it.

Subs also come with the original hard to find grills, however there are a few dents here or there on the grills.

Price:

$100 local for subs and box

$100+ ship for just the subs. not trying to ship the box.

Item Pictures:

P1160457.jpg

P1160458.jpg

P1160460.jpg

P1160462.jpg

P1160463.jpg

ref's...years of selling here

can we say PYLE!!!

lololol those cones look like kickers $$ funds ran low and they went next door and bought a ton of pyle cones................

Not even close to pyle and those ribbed cones help keep the cone structure stay solid under pressure, Those XPL subs are bad *** for their time and still by todays standards do well.

can we say PYLE!!!
lololol those cones look like kickers $$ funds ran low and they went next door and bought a ton of pyle cones................
well you mother blows goats but you don't see any of us complaining....

dont dump in my thread

Not even close to pyle and those ribbed cones help keep the cone structure stay solid under pressure, Those XPL subs are bad *** for their time and still by todays standards do well.
**** right

box too....? really not wanting to ship that, sure as hell wont be cheap. let me get a box together and see how much i can get the subs to you for. i'll message you this afternoon with a quote.

accidentally punctured one of the cones up near the surround.... half inch slice at most. i repaired it with silicone and it should play just fine

price dropped to 50+ ship for the pair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.