check my system

• Thread starter <Thumpin>
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
&

<Thumpin>

Aight I've got a 94 BMW 325is. I'm droppin a system in it and I've got this one currently laid out as my number 1 option, those of you who know systems...tell me what you think.

Alpine MRP-F200

4 channel amplifier (50W x 4)

$159.00

JL Audio 12W3-D4

12" subwoofer

$298.00 (for 2)

JL Audio 500/1

Mono Power Amplifier

$409.00

MB Quart DSC-113

5-1/4" Component 2 Way Speakers

$238.00 (2 sets)

Sony CDX-M610

CD Receiver/CD Changer Controller

$259.00

Total Price: $1,442.95 (includes shipping)

most of it sounds good but i wouldnt get the sony cd player go witht kenwood or panisonic they make some pretty good ones. the sony's i've heard are alright but the others are better

sounds good to me too, but as jon stated, the head unit should be changed. i recommend clarion or pioneer. the pioneer has got some of the best options and is really flexible. i'd also go with a different amp, say a fosgate or something.

i got 2 15" dhd compition crome seires subs and a 1600 watt dhd chomition amp and it cost me about 400 for all of it new and it kicks at about 190 dbl in my car i got a pioneer cd deck i will never own a sony agin they r good for about a year than they start skipping other wise ur system sound good u might wanna go with a differ amp to like the other guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.