Chevy tail lights suggestions?

TheJuggla1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Surrey BC
I thought I would start with something simple and cheap for my new truck.

I've been looking at some tail lights my suburban(Doesn't really matter, silverado tahoe suburban all have the same parts) and came across these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-98-GMC-SIERRA-SUBURBAN-TAHOE-TRUCK-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem1e57f2bd87QQitemZ130324544903QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It's not bad I like it a bit but wanna look at other options before I go head and buy it, I am looking for tail lights similar to it, any suggestions?

if u want LED tails, get the stock style ones. If not tint the tails, or replace them. That body style silverado tails dont look too bad

i do not like those. I'm not a fan of clear/chrome tails.
Not flaming or anything but this post doesn't really help me search, would you like to post a pic of what you do like?

Also $55 bucks in shipping for those I just realized, isn't that a hella rip? I haven't bought any auto parts off ebay before so I dunno.

tint urs

heres mines

0000.jpg

I thought I would start with something simple and cheap for my new truck.I've been looking at some tail lights my suburban(Doesn't really matter, silverado tahoe suburban all have the same parts) and came across these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-98-GMC-SIERRA-SUBURBAN-TAHOE-TRUCK-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem1e57f2bd87QQitemZ130324544903QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It's not bad I like it a bit but wanna look at other options before I go head and buy it, I am looking for tail lights similar to it, any suggestions?
IMO, chrome tail lights will look good as long as you have other chrome parts to compliment it like rims..etc..

my Chevy

SDC11472.jpg

IMO, chrome tail lights will look good as long as you have other chrome parts to compliment it like rims..etc..
Ya well in due time, I'm just getting started on this.

I did go ahead and buy these however(Should be here on Monday) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-98-GMC-SIERRA-SUBURBAN-TAHOE-TRUCK-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem1e57f2bd87QQitemZ130324544903QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I"m thinking I might slightly black them out, might end up looking pretty dope.

Pep Boys or Autozone if you have it. They mainly have stuff on the shelves and in stock for Dodge, Chevy, and Ford. Ive seen some style of the Silverado or Suburban tails in the ones near me pretty much every time I've been there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.