China buildhouse sub pics

You say things with lots of words that can be said with less words
lol. simplicity is for simple minds.. expand the exponential potential of your mind.. naw man im just terrible at writing.. and drugs are bad.. i did too many as a kid.. im permanently retarded..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Hamlet is the "mad" one, not Polonius.
polonius is a rambling idiot, like me.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol. simplicity is for simple minds.. expand the exponential potential of your mind.. naw man im just terrible at writing.. and drugs are bad.. i did too many as a kid.. im permanently retarded..
At least you are fully aware of your condition. The first step is acceptance.

I don't have the money for 6 18" DDZ's and Sundown doesn't have neos in production right now iirc
If someone bought the 5th 4" coil motor, I could run 4 beefy 4" coil neo 18's. Should be nasty
Im not reading it all but have you looked into buying amps direct or 3" coilor 4" coil subs non neo? If so shoot me some prices I may possibly be down

Im not reading it all but have you looked into buying amps direct or 3" coilor 4" coil subs non neo? If so shoot me some prices I may possibly be down
I've looked at buying amps direct, but have not inquired about them.

The only non-neo sub I got pricing on was a 24" sub with a 5" coil and the minimum order is 50 pieces, so I don't think we could get enough other people for a group buy.

Hopefully this will link correctly. Here's the 2016 catalog for JLD:

http://f03.s.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1hCGbLFXXXXX1apXX.PRXFXXXd.pdf?spm=a2700.7803228.1998738840.4.bVJa6q&attachment=2016+catalogue+from+JLD+Audio.pdf

These are the "stock" designs. You can get different sizes and baskets, as well as different spiders and coils for each type of motor.

Anything look interesting to anyone? Would anyone else want some 5" coil 24" subs? Now I'm considering doing two of those.

I just got an email from them saying that they are willing to do small order quantities for me.

I'm now considering just buying one of these to run for now. I'd put it in a ported box until after high school, then do a quasi 6th order wall with it in the full 40 cubes gross I've got.

Opinions?

SAB24-2_zpsypcllbjl.jpg

SAB24-1_zpspcob9je0.jpg

I'm now considering just buying one of these to run for now. I'd put it in a ported box until after high school, then do a quasi 6th order wall with it in the full 40 cubes gross I've got.
Opinions?

SAB24-2_zpsypcllbjl.jpg

SAB24-1_zpspcob9je0.jpg
LOL. You're going to sell WARDENS for that stupid thing? 5" coil?

Why not get a couple dozen of those cookie cutter 12's?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.