CMPX215 vs. RL-S

solomon
10+ year member

I've been hearing alot about these two woofers having good SQ with a pretty good SPL. Just not sure which one has BETTER SQ and I haven't seen them pitted against one another. Lets say they were both in a large sealed box.

If by rediculous you mean stupid and useless...i guess your right.
I wouldn't go that far.......

It is definitely a subwoofer for specific situations, and not a one size fits all sub. They are really more tailored to home audio/theater rather than car audio.

I wouldn't go that far.......
It is definitely a subwoofer for specific situations, and not a one size fits all sub. They are really more tailored to home audio/theater rather than car audio.
Im not seeing it. Home audio/theater and 2000 watts...

Spend some more time in home audio/theater //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I'd have to agree with this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

man seriously? 2000 watts for a home theatre sub? I mean its not that Im saying its bad, its just if I would mention 2000 watts to a sub, I would think that it would be loud as hell. I havent heard it yet but from what I hear they are inefficient. But for some reason I never hear about how good they sound?

You need good electrical workings for that kind of power. I'm running at max 1400 to my subs and I have issues ( which need to be resolved ). But yeah running that kind of power in a home is scary, like finding screws from your furnace on the floor of the celar.

Oh yeah, I've got a cmpx2 12 coming, so I'll let ya know how that sounds in a home based setup as well

Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

solomon

10+ year member
solomon
canutillo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from