Southeast Region Convert YouTube FLV videos to MP4 on Mac (including Snow Leopard)

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Convert YouTube FLV videos to MP4 on Mac (including Snow Leopard)

As we know, FLV is a file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player and now it referred to a proprietary file format, having the extension FLV. Notable of users of the Flash Video format include YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, Reuters.com, metacafe, and many other news providers.

flvtomp4.jpg

There are some FLV players which support FLV files in their default installations:

Mplayer OS X

VLC Media player

Free FLV Player for Mac

However, as for those iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, Creative Zen users, it is necessary to convert FLV to MP4 or other acceptable formats on Mac OS X. Since FLV couldn’t accept on those media players and portable devices.

The tutorial will show you how to convert FLV to MP4 on Mac OS X.

Step 1: Free download and install Moyea FLV to MP4 Converter for Mac.

Step 2: Add FLV video files into this FLV to MP4 for Mac program.

main_interface.jpg

Click the “Add” button to browse your computer hard drive and select FLV video files you want to convert. In addition, this FLV to MP4 video converter for Mac supports drag-drop and batch conversion, so you can import and convert multiple FLV files to MP4 at a time.

Tick the checkbox “Merge into one file”, you can join several files into one.

Step 3: Select output format as MP4

Step 4: Set the destination folder

Step 5: Convert

All the settings are finished, just click “Start” button to convert FLV to MP4 for Mac. Only a few minutes later, you can get the MP4 files and then put them on your media players or other portable devices for playback.

Tip: Moyea FLV to MP4 video converter for Mac also offers other powerful functions like trimming, cropping, adding effects, extracting audio/image from video, etc. so that you can improve and perfect your videos.

Personally, I find that Moyea FLV Converter is the one that satisfy me.

Okay, why shall I choose this converter?

Hightlights I found are as follows:

1.Powerful editing functions like trim, crop, effects and different watermarks.

2.Faster FLV and F4V conversion speed.

3.Output better video without any audio and video sync issues.

4.Enjoy YouTube videos (FLV and F4V) everywhere with portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry etc.

5. Besides youtube videos, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Google Video, etc are also included.

After using many FLV Converters, I find that Moyea FLV Converter is the best one. It is very easty to use with its intuitive and friendly interface. Moreover, it runs very fast and steadily. What's the most, it applies advanced audio and video sync technology, which perfectly ensures output audio and video match.

After using many FLV Converters, I find that Moyea FLV Converter is the best one. It is very easty to use with its intuitive and friendly interface. Moreover, it runs very fast and steadily. What's the most, it applies advanced audio and video sync technology, which perfectly ensures output audio and video match.

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac

Video Converter for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use mac video conversion software which helps you convert videos and audios between various formats for Mac easily and fast, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB video and HD Video (MOD, TOD, MTS). Tanbee Video Converter for Mac makes most video files playable on the iPod, PSP, iPhone, Smartphones as well as many others. This Mac Video Converter can also extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

Tanbee AVCHD Covnerter for Mac

AVCHD Converter for mac is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. So you can share your masterpieces shot by Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Canon, Hitachi AVCHD camcorder on your favorite digital devices and more multimedia players.

Tanbee Flip Covnerter for Mac

Flip Converter for Mac, extremely intuitive Flip camera video converter. This Mac Flip Converter offers the most robust function to convert Flip videos to AVI, MOV, FLV, 3GP and other popular video formats on Mac OS X. It also natively supports converting AVI, MPG, WMV, DV, MOV, etc and more. With Tanbee Flip Converter for Mac, you can efficiently extract MP3, M4A, etc. audio from Flip video.

Tanbee iPad Video Covnerter Mac

iPad Video Converter Mac is designed for Apple iPad users to watch just about any video format on the iPad. Not only can this program convert general video (WMV, AVI, MPEG, FLV, 3GP) and audio formats to iPad friendly formats easily and rapidly, it can also convert HD videos including AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), MOD, TOD to iPad HD video so you can enjoy movies on your wherever you go.

Tanbee Video Editor for Mac

Video Editor for Mac is specifically tailored for Mac users and video editing fans, which comes packed with video editing features: video trimming video, cropping video, splitting video, adjust special effects, join/merge several video files into one, set encoding parameters, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.