Convertible and Sound Deadening?

I want to do it for both. I am going to try to get in on that Group buy for the RAAmat and get 2 rolls. I'm for sure going to do the doors and trunk with that, i may use something else for the floor.

I want to do it for both. I am going to try to get in on that Group buy for the RAAmat and get 2 rolls. I'm for sure going to do the doors and trunk with that, i may use something else for the floor.
Group buy...WHERE??? linkage please...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Is it really worth while to spend the money and time to sound deaden a convertible? I didn't find too much with "search".
Car in question is 2001 Mustang Gt Vert. Currently it has the mach 460 but that is going bye bye.
I got a different kind of convertable. I have done some deadening and noticed big improvements in both areas. Never will get rid of the wind noise above the window line. But tire, and road noise is going away. And the only rattles come with extremely low, and loud frequencies. A little more time and deadening, and I will get rid of those as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.