Central Region Cruizin' In Style car show/sound comp - Waukegan Sept 19th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
ya i thought i might be ina vid in mikes car lol, i guess my friends said i jumped alittle when his bass hit lol...i def want my car like that
That's why I like Decaf's songs so much as he does the quiet/slow intro's and then the bass just hits. At the GCI show I had people jumping out in like 10 seconds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

That's why I like Decaf's songs so much as he does the quiet/slow intro's and then the bass just hits. At the GCI show I had people jumping out in like 10 seconds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
lol o i knew the bass was gonna hit lol it was just little difference having 4 15s right behind u lol and 4 times the power i run in my car...i loved it tho i really want that in my car lol

lol o i knew the bass was gonna hit lol it was just little difference having 4 15s right behind u lol and 4 times the power i run in my car...i loved it tho i really want that in my car lol
Bring your car to Mike's Chop Shop and it can happen...

ya as soon as i get back on working again and making some money i will def do that, i was kinda thinking about making a wall for two 21s and tuning it to 34 or 36:D...one day that might be nice

ya as soon as i get back on working again and making some money i will def do that, i was kinda thinking about making a wall for two 21s and tuning it to 34 or 36:D...one day that might be nice
that would be VERY nice and beat your car to death //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.