Participant count
  • Participant list

rosrock
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Custom 15"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This sub has less than 2 hours playtime and is in perfect condition. 1250 RMS 2 ohm DVC. TC9+ motor.

Price:

225+shipping

Price Drop 240 shipped!

Some references under rosrock2000 on ebay

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: My choice would be UPS, you can decide if you want.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a tc9+ motor, same as what the revo uses, just without the rubber boot wrapped around it. Its about 3-4 times bigger than the ascendant audio assassins. Pictures cant really give a real life visual. Thx!

yea, and if any1 wants a 12" aa assassin motor and basket, 40 dollars + shipping. Needs to be reconed obv.

ill take the basket and motor you need to clear ur pm's ....pm me ur info for paypal

yea, and if any1 wants a 12" aa assassin motor and basket, 20 dollars + shipping. Needs to be reconed obv.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.