SOLD Custom Box Building! - Hand Made - 30 Years Experience

Hey everyone,

Known over on CACO as Subtilis Audio, I am here to let you know about our custom box building.

We can build you any box, and size, for any amount of subs, and ship it to you for a very reasonable price. Our builder has 30+ years experience in both car audio installation and building boxes.

Below are some pictures of our woodshop, where each and every box is built to a customer's needs, and hand made with the highest quality supplies. So contact us if you need something, and it will be built same day as payment, GUARANTEED.

Email - subtilisaudio@gmail.com or PM me for a quote

(Because of our high volume retail internet outlet, we have negotiated very good rates with UPS to ship boxes very cheaply, so you may be surprised at how cheap a box can be).

Past Work Pictures (Temporary, we are working on assembling a huge internet portfolio)

The Woodshop

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanna custom box for 4 12's and do you only do sub boxes? or can you do panels for mids and highs
Just started to do internet custom boxes, we will upload pictures as we build them. Just got a new fancy camera, and have 12 boxes on order, so they will be coming quickly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

I can do a custom box for 4 12's, but it might be pricey shipping, def can do it though. We can certainly do custom panels for you.

I agree with the pics of projects, as honestly the shop looks kind of weak. Sorry man just being honest. Not to say that good stuff can't come out of there, and I am sure you have some really nice pictures that are going to follow.

Good luck

I agree with the pics of projects, as honestly the shop looks kind of weak. Sorry man just being honest. Not to say that good stuff can't come out of there, and I am sure you have some really nice pictures that are going to follow.
Good luck

Well, I guess we need to get some pictures going, because it is far from weak and the work is amazing.

Just started to do internet custom boxes, we will upload pictures as we build them. Just got a new fancy camera, and have 12 boxes on order, so they will be coming quickly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.
I can do a custom box for 4 12's, but it might be pricey shipping, def can do it though. We can certainly do custom panels for you.

ok man im gonna pm you. they'll see what kind of work you do once you do some of my ish!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.