custom recone for sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

jstinbc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have a 15" adire audio brahma mkII dual 2 ohm subwoofer with a blown voice coil i would like to send out to get reconed. was hoping to find someone to do the recon and up the wattage it can handle i dont know if that can be or not but i have a sundow audio saz 1500 d on it when it blew. would like the sub to be able to handle that lol lookin more for spl than sq. please let me know if this can be done and how much it would cost thank you very much

is he the bees knees or somethin?
He took my Fi Q (1000rms sq-ish sub) and turned it into a 2k daily monster that gets very loud. He custom machined spacers to put between the basket and the motor to help with cooling too which is awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.