• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Hey guys. I have a puzzle that needs solving...I want to keep my factory mono output stereo (might replace it with an era correct stereo output model if I can find one). How could I add an amp in and run 4 speakers off an an with a mono input? Is that possible? I was going to hide all this with an FM modulated changer. I am not looking for a super stereo, just something more sufficient than a little speaker in the dash that sounds like crap- something with more volume and depth. Any ideas...shoot them my way at charles@LNengineering.com

Thanks!

Charles Navarro

Custom auto sound does stereos specifically for classic cars.. with the added benefit of stereo sound some also have cd changer controllers, and RCA outputs. If you dont have RCA outputs then there is always finding and amp that takes speaker level inputs ..running the wires from your mono radio in parallel will work for this..but if you are gonna go that far I would just get one of the JVCs or Sony's from the mentioned company.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.