Custom TC Sounds Neo Radial Underhung Driver, with all TC Parts

Participant count
  • Participant list

Beerdrnkr
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

Custom TC Sounds Neo Radial Underhung Driver, with all TC Parts. Bought freshly built from an awesome sub builder (Zeuslicious): TC Sounds Neo Radial Underhung Driver, All TC Parts **Pics** - Car Audio Classifieds

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Click the link to the original thread for motor/soft parts pictures. It's still mounted in the box at the moment. Sub Specs: 12" Sub, Neo Radial Motor with copper treatment, 4" SVC 3ohm & FW Aluminum Underhung Coil, Flat Black Ti Basket w/TC terminals, One Single Ultra Soft TC Spider with leads sewn in, Light Weight paper cone with the Thin high roll sorround and Aluminum dustcap. Screws on the Basket are not glued so this can be a removable Assembly if needed. 1000-1200wrms is all this sub needs to really get moving. Very efficient.

Price:

$350 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

e4ydepa6.jpg

unaruryb.jpg

udu4ezaq.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Updated the original post. Click the link to the original thread for motor/softparts pictures. Currently still mounted in the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.