SOLD Custom trunk setup w/ 2 JL W7 10" Subs and box/panels (plexi windows, mirrors,neons)

Participant count
  • Participant list

pimpn04coupe
10+ year member

My trunk setup is for sale, just wondering if anyone would be interested here... It has 2 JL Audio W7 10" subs, the box has plexi windows, neons, mirrors on the bottom, and painted a custom color on the inside of the box, other side of box is carpeted, and the panels are finished in black vinyl. This setup will fit in all 3series, but can be modified to fit any car. For pics, click here (the amps and cap is not included):

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4101594&postcount=18

Looking for 1200$ for the setup, it originally cost me about 2400 for the setup not to long ago... have to sell because the car was sold and this type of box doesn't fit in my new car...

if interested, please email pimpn04coupe@aol.com!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.