Cyn's - - - 007 Impala Build Log...

I might end up doing some thing else on the front of the box later on down the road... but for now the black paint works... Might do a clearcoat finish on it or something not sure yet... might bedline it and be done with it..

I have a box for two tens that ive used the hell out of, and used Flexstone paint on, and Clearcoat sealer, and its been excellent for durability,as far as moving quite a bit from vehicle to vehicle and has been in great apperance shape by far..Hard seal over the entire box/durable.Ive never used Bedliner on a box, but have heard it does very well

I have a box for two tens that ive used the hell out of, and used Flexstone paint on, and Clearcoat sealer, and its been excellent for durability,as far as moving quite a bit from vehicle to vehicle and has been in great apperance shape by far..Hard seal over the entire box/durable.Ive never used Bedliner on a box, but have heard it does very well
I'm thinking something that will dry fairly quickly... if not carpet tomorrow... not sure I just know I'm ready for this **** box build to be done with lol...

I still have to rip everything else out of the trunk... get my rack built for my distro blocks and to hide all the wires... get some neoprene bumpers to mount the amps to the box since I have no where else to mount them at the moment... with the bracing in the box there should be no flex at all so they should be okay until I can get something built into each fenderwell....

Got everything done with the box finally and got the Subs Mounted... Waiting on the caulk to finish drying on the wire hole... Soon as its tacky enough I'm throwing the box in the car and get everything setup to test out in about 3 hours or so.. there will be more pics coming tonight hopefully and a video or two of them in action..

ecnr9VOW

VvX3uqQl

8qIe0dQs

Okay... got the box finished up completely... got the amps mounted with cushions behind them... Will get some pics of them up later...
As of now... 2 custom 12" super shocker extremes thanks to @HISPL ;
CDT front stage running off of a kicker 150.2 for now until my vfl hybrid shows up
Sub amp is an old school Earthquake d2 shredder...
Box.. 3.9cubes net.. tuned to 36hz... 2 4" 10"long round ports... massive air movement btw... if I had the ports running through my rear deck I could prolly pull a decent Hair trick from the front seats... This setup is by no means a monster low killer... It gets nasty tho, 30-45hz will hit with authority. This is one of the best sounding setup's i've had yet to date... I have the subs on around 700-800 watts each off the D2 right now... gain is **** near at 0 ... not bad on the stock electrical I have for now either...

RE Audio HC 12" what has been in the trunk for about 2 weeks now
ONJkloDG

2 12" Custom Super Shocker Extremes
Is5ingTY

ZPL9iLec

zhcntbmm

got a little video uploading right now. will be 20-30mins before its completely up on youtube.. will post the link when its up...

sorry for the sound quality using my phone... just a FYI it sound completely better in person than from the video lol.... its not a complete monster but for

what I wanted its perfect and gets fsking loud..

Okay... a little update... Haven't gotten around to getting a video shot yet... Will try tomorrow...

Had the AB installed had an Issue... Amp is being replaced.... AB will be back in when I can get it in, as of now I just have the Kicker ZX150.2 running my front stage..

If I can get around to doing it before I get back to work wed., i'm going to deaden the rear deck and floor boards of the car and another layer on the trunk lid and a few spots on the rear inside bumper as that is the major outside rattle zones. inside the door panels rattle pretty good... Not a whole lot of flex at all...

Got my VFL 150.4 hybrid in today... will get it hooked up some time tomorrow or this weekend...

fdAePyB4

d25HhlTD
I picked one of these up along with 2-4480.1D mono amps,,..Nice looking little amps..Ive only hooked up one sub amp so far,,,Was going to get them all in until My brother came over, and we went to a gun show in his truck,and NO TUNES!!! 40 mile trip!!!NO FKN TUNES???WTF??Well, his amp got stolen he said,approx 3 weeks ago?/So, Merry Xmas to him, I put an Old school Alpine Duo-b 3550 4ch in,on 2 sets of 5.25 Polk components that I last installed..Got done,approx 2hrs ago/Finished up.Sounds Like He Has some TUNES now..2004 Toyota Tundra double cab..no sub..Trying to talk him into it..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Okay... a little update... Haven't gotten around to getting a video shot yet... Will try tomorrow... Had the AB installed had an Issue... Amp is being replaced.... AB will be back in when I can get it in, as of now I just have the Kicker ZX150.2 running my front stage..

If I can get around to doing it before I get back to work wed., i'm going to deaden the rear deck and floor boards of the car and another layer on the trunk lid and a few spots on the rear inside bumper as that is the major outside rattle zones. inside the door panels rattle pretty good... Not a whole lot of flex at all...

So what happened to the 4ch?Curious,hoping there isnt a issue with the amp in general?

Info update..The American 4480.1D Hybrid Mini VFL that I have installed is doing nothing more than kicken ***,@2ohms atm, I ran it @1ohms pretty hard for approx 45 min or so,,,,No Issues..Working like a Beast:D

Just an Issue that I worked out with Jim.. nothing more nothing less..
thanks for letting me know..If I had some time today I would have hooked it up/4ch, and the other sub amp..Too busy today with more important issues.im glad to hear nothing serious of them..Cant wait to get mine wired up though:escape:

Aight, been a while since updating or even being online. Have moved from Louisiana to Texas. Now a Project Manager for the Company I work for.

What has changed since last report.

Subs Changed to 15" SSA ICON

Sub Amp : ED Nine.1

Front Stage Amp : American Bass Hybrid 4 Channel

5 Layers of Deadner on the Trunk

2 Layers of Deadner in the Trunk

1 Layer complete through the Cabin of the Car.

All Deadner is Audio Technix Deadner.

Will update with some Pictures Soon...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.