Dayton Ultimax 12" vs. IDQ12 V.4 2Ohm

Are you set on those two choices, or are you open to suggestions? What amp will you be using, how much are you wanting to spend, and do you already have a box or will you be building to suit the sub?
Well i just bought the IDQ12 V.4 D2. Paired with a Rockforod fosgate 1200W amp. I want to build a box but dont have time right now since im moving in 1 week. A pro audio store said they'd build one for around $400. That seems steep though...

Well i just bought the IDQ12 V.4 D2. Paired with a Rockforod fosgate 1200W amp. I want to build a box but dont have time right now since im moving in 1 week. A pro audio store said they'd build one for around $400. That seems steep though...
I personally think that's a solid combo. No, not the best, but far from the worst. $400 is about right bro. Designing a correct box is one thing but building one is easy. If I were you, I would pay the small fee to get someone here to design a box for you and then go to work building my own box.

I personally think that's a solid combo. No, not the best, but far from the worst. $400 is about right bro. Designing a correct box is one thing but building one is easy. If I were you, I would pay the small fee to get someone here to design a box for you and then go to work building my own box.
It was around $450 dollars for the sub and amp. Outta curiosity what do you think would've been better?

It was around $450 dollars for the sub and amp. Outta curiosity what do you think would've been better?
for the $ u did good.. can't believe they want $400 for a single 12 box that's crazy guy here got one with kerfed port for lots less and that was shipped.. oh it was anthony., i'll try to find the name of company for u..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.