DC Audio 10" XL D2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrowihr
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: DC Audi0 10" XL D2 This monster is HUGE! I bought this about a year ago but it was installed in my boat and hardly used. total time on the boat was 14 hours this year and we probably played this sub for 1-2 hours total mostly demos at the party coves. it never got wet and was very well take care of. Box was also covered with fiberglass resin inside and out.

Item(s) Description/Condition: I give the sub a 10/10 and the box a 8/10 few scratches on box from being installed in the boat. This thing is still stiff and was never abused!!

Price: Sub with box and custom cut and blue neon lit plexi 550 freight not included

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This thing is heavy! I would prefer to sell in local OKlahoma city area but could drive or ship for whatever the best deal is. This thing all together weighs about 95 pounds.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...