Deadener, deadener, deadener....

Yep, like everyone calling things "titanium" when there's no titanium in them!!
"Turbo" is another great marketing word! And "Limited"! And any word that makes things SEEM much better than they really are.

John Kuthe...
Oh it is 250mil think. Just not 250mil of deadener

The Dynamat Xtreme worked very well for my project.

It handles well, shapes nicely, adheres great and performs very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that product for sound deadening.

The Dynamat Xtreme worked very well for my project.
It handles well, shapes nicely, adheres great and performs very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that product for sound deadening.
There was a huge deadener showdown on DIYMA. They did heat and resonance test.

Long story short, Dynamat was in the middle of the pack. Graded mediocre

I don't feel like going through the whole thing again but I did read that thread through and through a while back and remember the SDS CLD tiles came out on top.

There was a huge deadener showdown on DIYMA. They did heat and resonance test. Long story short, Dynamat was in the middle of the pack. Graded mediocre
Link please...
Thanks for the link.
Is there a summary reply w/ the results? I can't go through 70 pages to find that information.
I thought it was second skin on top but not that good of a value Knuconceptz 100 mil was the best value.

Try starting around page 8
Thanks, I did go through over a dozen pages. Can you please point to the reply w/ the summary that supports your point?

John you can also look up the Focal Ulitima. A $20 grand auto 3 way speaker set
Oh, if only I had the money! :) Of course if I did and went this way, I would have to have my whole vehicle gutted inside and sound deaden the ENTIRE interior, get extensive mods built and build the ultimate auto audio system, Big 3 to start! I would build it around these speakers! Sweet!

Ultima - Focal

John Kuthe...

Not to sound like an old fart but I remember newbies asking about peel n seal back in '06. A full 10 years later and this forum is still having the same discussions over and over again....some things never change //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.