Deal between davidtemple and i

He seems like a legit guy maybe he didnt get tracking to troll you........and to think i pulled my xd8's and boxed them up forr you and you then ignored my text you dillhole

holy ****.. glad I didn't do business with op if he's complaining already.. lulz for his short buying life on ca.com

OP is way out of line with this ********. I've done TONS of business with Dave and he's a GREAT dude.. but guess what? He's BUSY like the rest of us.

appreciate it bro , with 20 + feedback score im not really worried "yet"
You're a cock dude. Simple as that.. even if you think this kinda thread is harmless, it's not. It puts doubt into peoples minds and it's completely unjustified. Why would you not just try to contact him? Assume he's working & assume that his 20+ feedback and great rep he's got isn't going to get soured by a couple of 8s I guarantee you didn't even spend $200 on.

you're a cock dude. Simple as that.. Even if you think this kinda thread is harmless, it's not. It puts doubt into peoples minds and it's completely unjustified. Why would you not just try to contact him? Assume he's working & assume that his 20+ feedback and great rep he's got isn't going to get soured by a couple of 8s i guarantee you didn't even spend $200 on.
this op never buy $HIT from me please your a fool.

He seems like a legit guy maybe he didnt get tracking to troll you........and to think i pulled my xd8's and boxed them up forr you and you then ignored my text you dillhole
trying to transfer to bank account,never gave me exact info.wat was sapose to do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chargdbassbuick

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
chargdbassbuick
Lone Star State
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies