Del Slo-

I dont think youd have to mess around with too many extras.
H22AdelSol's H22A swap guide. - HondaSwap Forums

IMO why do the easy common route when a little more effort will yeild a much cooler more unique result. I have never liked hondas, espeically the super riced out ones with a b16 or a b18 swap. Do something different and you will be more respected in the car community than doing what everyone else does and fitting in cuz its easier.
I had a h22a in my del sol

Lol I hate ricers. I like the body kit, looks great in person. I wont let it end up like that yellow piece of **** though haha. I like kits that have exaggerated curves, not 17 extra little mini wings off the bumpers or some ****. P.S> weenie, the car you posted has a kit.

Back where we were though, I HATE that I have a limited choice on subs.... I'm in such a pad predicament.. IB would be me mounting it in that firewall and then the trunk esentially becomes the box, right? Or do I have that mixed up

do this

JL_Speakers.JPG

and this lulz

Gemini Project: Mid engine RWD H22 Turbo Del Sol - Honda-Tech

Lol I hate ricers. I like the body kit, looks great in person. I wont let it end up like that yellow piece of **** though haha. I like kits that have exaggerated curves, not 17 extra little mini wings off the bumpers or some ****. P.S> weenie, the car you posted has a kit.
Back where we were though, I HATE that I have a limited choice on subs.... I'm in such a pad predicament.. IB would be me mounting it in that firewall and then the trunk esentially becomes the box, right? Or do I have that mixed up
yes a very nice mugen bumper maybe mugen kit

Your Alaskan TF reference reminded me of this:

Haha, I love Doug. I havent had all the strains yet, but I'm getting there. Had some High Priestess and Death Star last night! HP= Durban Poison and White Widow crossed, the 2 highest rated THC content Sativa's available. And the Death Star was Trainwreck and Sensi Star crossed, boy was that a great feeling. Wonderful blend of body and head high.

Simply put, yeah. You can find plenty of subs that would work well IB, although there have only been a handful created by each large company. Fi recently got their IB3 in stock; maybe you could check them out. The 15s are only $200 a piece.

Haha, I love Doug. I havent had all the strains yet, but I'm getting there. Had some High Priestess and Death Star last night! HP= Durban Poison and White Widow crossed, the 2 highest rated THC content Sativa's available. And the Death Star was Trainwreck and Sensi Star crossed, boy was that a great feeling. Wonderful blend of body and head high.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Being in the middle of nowhere in Nebraska definitely has its faults. EVERYTHING here is priced so high that it's not really worth getting.

Lol. The sale fell through, dude said he needs he cuz he wont have a daily driver and the car he was gonna be got sold or some ****.... idk, sounded like ******** to me. So now it's time for a good ol 240 SR20DET.

Lol. The sale fell through, dude said he needs he cuz he wont have a daily driver and the car he was gonna be got sold or some ****.... idk, sounded like ******** to me. So now it's time for a good ol 240 SR20DET.
At least do a RB swap. I swapped one with a SR a long time ago and it was not bad, but now everyone has one. The RB is a little more money, but less people have them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

illadelph

10+ year member
illadelph
Owings, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from