Dick wont work now?

check all the other fuses in the fuse box under the hood and inside the car, w/e they may be, you may have blown more that just the fuse on the new "dick". a cheap multimeter is 10 buxs, or digital is 20 at wally world

you blew another fuse. do your power doors work? domelight? when I blew a fuse screwing around installing a deck, it blew the car fuse that was linked to the stereo, power locks, and domelight. replaced that and all was back to normal.

look at the fuse diagrams and check all the ones that are basically interior accessories. Shouldn't take long.

If you had a multimeter, this process would take literally 30 seconds to check every fuse in the car, too. Would be a good investment if you plan on doing any 12v work.

I bet you just blew a fuse. I did it and couldnt figure out wth was wrong, then finally checked all fuses under the hood and it ended up being some fuse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.