Did I get 2 subs for the price of 1?

you did the right thing by telling him that you received both subs. i am sure the seller appreciates you being honest & maybe he will sell it to you cheaper than the 1st one.

You did the right thing by telling him but honestly I don't know if I would've done the same thing. It would be very tempting to just keep them both.

I would have just kept it. His mistake and if i have to pay shipping, forget about it!

Guy runs a legit business with DD and for some reason ships two subs instead of 1? They make enough money to sacrifice a 2512

Well, he emailed me back and wants me to send them back to him. He said he will sell it for 225 to me. I'm just gonna bring it back to ups and he has a account there so I don't need to pay for shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.