dls vs morel

IMO the DLS is a better setup from the few that I have heard, The DLS UP6 which is under the iridium sounded better to me the the Supremo. Both sets are nice, but the DLS seem to be a little cheaper and have one of the best tweeters I have ever heard, and they werent even the Iridium tweeters, it was the step down. All the DLS I heave auditioned, which is about 3 sets. Had amazing midbass and a tweeter that blended wonderfully and were not harsh or over analytical like some high end setups. You cant go wrong with either, Its best to just audition for yourself. I was going to buy Hertz or Rainbow CMX until I heard the DLS. My brother has a set of Morels he runs active and I like them a lot too, but they tend to be a little on the high side for the value.

http://www.dls.se/files/597/2/UP6_test.pdf. This is a good writeup of the DLS UP6 vs. many other high end sets including the Morel Elate set

IMO the DLS is a better setup from the few that I have heard, The DLS UP6 which is under the iridium sounded better to me the the Supremo. Both sets are nice, but the DLS seem to be a little cheaper and have one of the best tweeters I have ever heard, and they werent even the Iridium tweeters, it was the step down. All the DLS I heave auditioned, which is about 3 sets. Had amazing midbass and a tweeter that blended wonderfully and were not harsh or over analytical like some high end setups. You cant go wrong with either, Its best to just audition for yourself. I was going to buy Hertz or Rainbow CMX until I heard the DLS. My brother has a set of Morels he runs active and I like them a lot too, but they tend to be a little on the high side for the value.http://www.dls.se/files/597/2/UP6_test.pdf. This is a good writeup of the DLS UP6 vs. many other high end sets including the Morel Elate set

yea, i used to have the up6 with a dls ca23, and i liked them a lot !!

the tweets are so sweet...

another opinion about dls iridium vs morel supremos...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.