dodge charger brake light working incorrectly

Participant count
  • Participant list

Donks
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CO, Ohio
i have an 06 charger. im running into a problem. ALL of my light work correctly when the headlights are turned of but when i turn on my headlights my driver left brake light doesnt work...im thinking its an electrical problem but the car is stock...i have no idea i've tried jumping wires and had no luck i dont want to get pulled over so im trying to find the right solution..please any input would help

i have an 06 charger. im running into a problem. ALL of my light work correctly when the headlights are turned of but when i turn on my headlights my driver left brake light doesnt work...im thinking its an electrical problem but the car is stock...i have no idea i've tried jumping wires and had no luck i dont want to get pulled over so im trying to find the right solution..please any input would help
Check for bad relays in the fuse box. Specifically your brake and headlight relays.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Check for bad relays in the fuse box. Specifically your brake and headlight relays.
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
thanks, but i found out it was the cheap a$s aftermartket led bulbs autozone sold me..they all work perfect after replacing them. thanks you guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.