Does anyone know if Orion offers sponsorships?

shayne1134
10+ year member

building a show car it will take about a year to finish and i was looking to put 4 Orion hcca 15's where the backseat used to be, and i was wondering if orion was sponsoring or is possibly sponsoring in the future, either way if i put the hcca's in my ride i will promote the product sponsorship or not, but i would like the support of the company. any info helps thanks.

building a show car it will take about a year to finish and i was looking to put 4 Orion hcca 15's where the backseat used to be, and i was wondering if orion was sponsoring or is possibly sponsoring in the future, either way if i put the hcca's in my ride i will promote the product sponsorship or not, but i would like the support of the company. any info helps thanks.
your not going to get far at all you have to be big **** and have a well known name to get a sponorship

Is anyone running the throwback Orion HCCA series in their competition vehicles? I can't recall seeing ONE photo of a single vehicle running ANY of the new stuff. Then again, it is easy to understand why. With the MSRP and MAP on the HCCA 50001, I would just wait for the Sundown SAZ-4500D.

Aside from price and look, I have a feeling that these new Orion monoblocks have NOTHING in common with their 80s counterparts. IMHO, Richard LeMay had a passion for car audio, and wanted to use the BEST parts available to manufacture his products. Sadly, DEI only seems to care about money while building a product good enough to last through the warranty period.

yes i realize that i will not aquire big name sponsorships right away and that i have to work my ass off for it and that is not a problem. I just wanted to know that if in the future say i do get my name out there and win some competitions if they will possibly one day sponsor me, also i was thinking of going with 2 sundown saz-4500 for power, what are your opinions? are they good amps or what?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.